Vendor Acquisition Lead
Seeking a highly motivated, high achieving, ambitious and energetic candidate for the position of Vendor Acquisition Lead.
Well-organized, flexible and enjoys the challenge of delivering on time. Has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Good communication skills and attention to detail are equally important.
- Be responsible to identify vendor’s needs and provide expertise to offer the right SaaS solution to vendors
- Have comprehensive and up to date knowledge of all outlets, central kitchen, supply chain, marketplace unique selling points, features, amenities, services, competitors’ market
- Forecasts and tracks vendor’s account metrics consistently; respond to complaints and resolve issues to ensure customer satisfaction
- Exceed sales targets & performance-based goals while working independently
- You should have a keen interest in the F&B industry with a desire to sign up the best
- local and international restaurants
- Ability to conduct cold calls and walk-ins, schedule in-person meetings and sell our SaaS
- You have successfully completed a bachelor’s degree
- Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply or have at least 1 to 2 years of work
- experience in consulting, e-commerce, or start-ups
- Background in Sales, Marketing, Business Development or Management Consulting will be an advantage
- Strong analytical abilities and intuition
- High levels of persistence, results driven and passion for a career within a start-up environment
- Ability to communicate and present convincingly both over the phone and face to face.
- A strong work ethic and desire to accomplish the job successfully with best use of resources.
- Computer skills with proficient in MS Office applications
- Good command of English and experience working in a diverse, international environment.