As a research analyst, you will be part of the Growth & Strategy team. You will lead research to support market entry strategy and continuously assess the changing market landscape.
Your role will include providing timely insights on market trends and competitor actions to help support organizational direction.
- Optimizing copy and landing
- Identify key market trends in each location that FMH is present in
- Identify new opportunities for FMH to expand into
- Assess competitor landscape
- Collaborate closely across departments to ensure all teams are able to act in a timely manner
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of working in a consulting firm, bank or tech company with experience assessing market entry and competitor landscape
- Skills required: Diligence in obtaining necessary information, creativity in sourcing for insights, ability to think critically, strong communication and presentation skills