Return & Refund Policy
1. FMH Return & Refund PolicyGood(s), product(s), item(s) or service(s) provided by FMH can be returned within 24 hours of receipt of shipment in most cases.In most cases, a direct reimbursement will be available for Retailers. However in specific cases, a credit note (also known as Credit) will be input into the Retailer's’ account. For direct and further inquiry, you may contact email@example.com
2. Supplier Return & Refund PolicyWhen you place the order from a supplier that fulfils and ships its own inventory (also called a third-party seller, as most suppliers are within FMH), your return will be returned to the seller directly. While most suppliers offer a returns policy equivalent to FMH Return & Refund Policy which is within 24 hours of receipt of shipment in most cases, some suppliers return & refund policies may vary.
Once the Retailer's request of Return & Refund has been successful and as the order of point Third-party Supplier must either:
- provide a return address within Malaysia and provide a prepaid return label; or
- offer a full refund without requesting that the item be returned
Returns for items purchased from via delivery with services must be scheduled for pick up or replace. If a Supplier does not schedule a collection and return, or is non-responsive to schedule an appointment to return your items, FMH will provide you the 100% Guaranteed claim and you may seek for assistance with your return at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Credit Refund PolicyRefund process. Any items that you wish to refund will require to write in/message FMH at our email (email@example.com) or whatsapp number (+6018 9763 373) within 24 hours after delivery. For all orders made on 9th April 2020 onwards, Food Market Hub(FMH) will credit back the amount to the user account within 7 - 14 days of refund request for Clients with Personal accounts(Non registered business)with FMH. You may only use this credit for future purchases on the FMH Marketplace.
This credit is non-transferable and can not be redeemed for cash.
4. Requirements for a valid Refund/Replacement
- Proof of purchase (order number, quotation, invoice, receipt) and photos of refund items
- Reason for refund/replacement has to be valid and return acceptance conditions met (check out below)
- FMH and/or suppliers will take actions depending on the refund or replacement
5. Reasons to Refund/Replace an itemYou may request for a return and refund due to any of the following reasons:
- Damaged - The product arrived with damaged exterior packaging, supported by clear photo(s).
- Defective - The product arrived with damaged interiors, only noticeable by customers after packaging has been opened, supported by clear photo(s).
- Late Delivery - The products were sent late in which exceeded the Seller’s committed estimate delivery date without any form of confirmation and communication to the customers.
- Wrong Product - The product does not match the quotation, or invoice, or receipt, or delivery order.
- Expired Products - The products delivered by the suppliers are expired without informing the buyers.
- Or any other valid reasons subjected to case by case basis.
6. Steps on How To Submit Return & Refund
- If you have ordered good(s), product(s), item(s) or service(s) via FMH’s website and found that the good(s), product(s), item(s) or service(s) fall under Category# 4, you may continue the steps below.
- Replacements will be handled directly with the supplier if replacements are available on the delivery truck.
- Replacements are processed via our suppliers who will provide you with the exact same SKU of a non-damaged / non-defective nature.
- Photographs should be taken of the product as a proof for the below following and sent to FMH within 24 hours after delivery
- Wrong product
- Expired product
- The product which needs to be returned should be kept in the appropriate room temperature, chilled, frozen facility until it is picked up by the supplier.
- In the case of the defective product, in which packaging has been unsealed, the product should be repacked properly to allow for handling by the supplier.
- Once approved, our supplier will reach out to you to arrange a delivery schedule for the collection and replacement.