– Have comprehensive and up to date knowledge of all the Outlets, Central Kitchen, Supply Chain, Market Place unique selling points, features, amenities, services and competitors’ market.
– Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about F&B industry trends and behaviour.
– Acting as a client advocate with a focus on improving the client’s experience.
– Manage the sales cycle and create business plan to hit sales target.
– Forecasts and tracks client account metrics consistently.
– Respond to complaints and resolve issues to ensure customer satisfaction.
– Collaborates with internal sales team to identify new sales opportunities, prospects and leads to focus on business growth.
You will be responsible as Food Market Hub technical support analyst in integrating and solving problems in our fast-moving pace environments for local and overseas customer through whatsapp, email, phone and other channels.
– Day-to-day maintenance of the application systems in operation, including tasks related to identifying and troubleshooting application issues and issues resolution or escalation.
– Providing a high level of service to our customers to identify application issues, provide application support in resolving and troubleshooting problems
– Analysing requests/incidents on the common trends and underlying problems
– Coordinating self-help documents on the highest quality to continuously build the competency of the technical team
– Partner closely with the developer team in root cause analysis for escalated incidents/requests
– Participates in application deployment to perform testing for the deployment readiness
– You may require to manage certain key account customer including conducting training to make sure customer successfully onboard to Food Market Hub
– Establish excellent relationships with and between key stakeholders
– Customer service experience would be an added advantage
– You are required to continue enrich your F&B business and Food Market Hub product knowledge
– Manage large teams of software developers and/or work efforts
– Design and implement innovative solutions to complex business problems where analysis of situations require~s~ an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
– Work with business and technology client representatives to identify functional and technical requirements
– Own the overall solution blueprint and roadmap
– Accountable for the technical integrity of the solutions, cost effectiveness and supportability that meets client requirements and industry best practices
– Clear and concise articulation, presentation, and documentation of technical opportunities, constraints, recommendations, and action items to both internal and external audiences
– Translate complex functional, technical and business requirements into architectural designs
– Provide thought leadership around best practices and new/emerging concepts