We are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join our Business Intelligence team. We are looking for curious data-minded individuals to build management reports and dashboards, design data models, and identify opportunities to use data and analytics to improve operational performance.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, reliable, detailed, and driven to produce high quality work. This individual must thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment.
- Optimizing copy and landing
- Analyze financial data, revenues, and expenditures, and creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions for a business financial modelling
- Build financial models based on the company’s pricing strategy and promotions
- Develop management reports and dashboards for stakeholders across all business functions: marketing, product, technology, operations.
- Perform in-depth analysis to identify key business risks and opportunities and make recommendations to improve overall profitability.
- Distill complex data and relationships into clear, concise charts and visualizations.
- Contribute insight to strategic and tactical decisions that impact competitive position, marketing mix, product design, analytics, and operations.
- Design data models to extract data from operational databases and transform the data to easily understood business views.
- A minimum of 2-4 years analytics experience with an actuarial science background or taking CFA
- Preferably with SQL skills, strong knowledge of relational databases, and the ability to build and maintain database views
- Ability to perform complex quantitative analysis and translate results into meaningful business insights
- Have demonstrated verbal and written communication skills, and ability to interface
- with Business, Analytics, and IT organization knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools